Online Banking Secure Login
We are pleased to have our very own mortgage expert, Dan who is available to answer your questions, ease your mind, and help guide you through your home buying process. Questions? Call Dan at 248-430-4715
To apply for your easy online loan, all you have to do is answer a few simple questions about yourself, your property and your income, debts and assets.
- On average it takes 15-20 minutes.
- You can save your online application at any point and come back later to finish it.
- Your current residence address, or address, for the past two years.
- Social Security numbers for all borrowers.
- Your employment history for the past two years.
- Your employer(s) name, address & phone number.
- Income information for all borrowers. Including salary, overtime, bonuses, commissions, interest/dividend, retirement income and any other regular source of income.
- The price of the home you are buying, and how much you’d like to borrow toward the purchase.
- The address of the property you are planning to purchase.
- Bank account information, including current balances.
- If you own real estate, we’ll have some basic questions including, current market value, amount owed, any rental income you receive, and your monthly payment amount.
- Information about your current debts, Creditor name, account number, current balance, and monthly payment.
- Conventional Fixed Rate Loans at 30, 20, 15 and 10-year terms.
- Down Payment as low as 3% down, plus closing costs and pre-paids.
- Rural Development Loans, 100% financing of the sale price, 30 year Fixed Rate Loan, plus closing costs and pre-paids. (property must be within eligible area)